Geoffrey James interviewed what he found the most successful CEOs and found a common pattern, published as the “8 Core Beliefs of Extraordinary Bosses”.
Read the full story here.
1. Business is an ecosystem, not a battlefield.
2. A company is a community, not a machine.
3. Management is service, not control.
4. My employees are my peers, not my children.
5. Motivation comes from vision, not from fear.
6. Change equals growth, not pain.
7. Technology offers empowerment, not automation.
8. Work should be fun, not mere toil.